The Mobi-TRE project is funded by AICS and implemented by the International Organization for Migration (IOM) Tunis. It is supported by a consortium of partners comprising the Tunisian government (i.e., several ministries and public administrations), civil society, and the private sector in both Tunisia and Italy.
To manage the project, the IOM has set up a project management team whose role is to coordinate the interventions of all stakeholders in the project and to ensure compliance with the planned schedule for the execution of these interventions.
Furthermore, the IOM has established a Selection Committee responsible for selecting candidates for the Mobi-TRE project and evaluating their applications. It is composed of the following members:
- The International Organization for Migration (IOM)
- The National Agency for Employment and Self-Employment (ANETI)
- Ministry of Development, Investment, and International Cooperation (MDICI)
- The National Office of Tunisian Handicrafts (ONAT)
- The Office of Tunisians Abroad (OTE)
- The Tunisian Export Promotion Center (CEPEX)